Commercial Scaffolders and Scaffolding Services
At Four Oaks Scaffolding we pride ourselves on being flexible to your building requirements. Whether it is a one-off new build (such as a residential care/nursing home, school or business premises), whole housing development, or conversion of a building to it’s new use, requiring any type of scaffold, then you can be rest assured you have found the right place.
Here are just a few examples of the type of work we carry out but we do know that every job is different and may require something slightly different so if it’s not listed, just give us a call or pop your details in the contact form and we’ll come back to you within 24hours.
- Single lift scaffolding
- Multi-lift scaffolding
- 2 storey lift scaffolding
- Full building scaffolding wrap (branded and plain polythene options available)
- Tin Roofs can also be added to all our full building scaffolding wraps for when it is essential to keep the building dry.
- Full encapsulated scaffolding with plastic sheeting.
About the team who will be working on your site
All of our team members are:
- Fully insured
- CSCS card holders
- Minimum Level 3 qualified
- Regularly updated on training for the industry
- DBS Checked.
How we can help your business
We can help you in the following ways:
- An experienced project management team at your disposal to keep a tight rein on timelines and costs to keep your project moving forward
- Help you get ahead of time on your project with extended hours in the summer months
- Weekend install and dismantle services available
- Trade prices
- Account payment terms
…are just a few of the ways we help you get more business and keep your clients’ projects on track.
To find out more and explore us working together on your future projects, simply give us a call on 0121 448 5110 or fill in the form below and one of our expert team will be in touch to go through your exact requirements and book a free site visit.
Need a Scaffolder for your home?
Simply give us a call on 0121 448 5110 or fill in the form below and one of our expert team will be in touch to go through your exact requirements and book a free site visit.